Monday, June 25, 2012

Botanical Garden, Melbourne

One time I was sent down to Melbourne, Australia for work. Always the adventurer, I looked forward to my free time to see the sights. One day I wandered over to the Botanical Gardens. The garden was large (I passed it every day going into work) and there were many activities within the park, so I knew it was well visited by tourists and locals alike.

There was a section called Grey Gardens, named because the plants all have a grey or silver tone to them. After the vivid green in other ares of the garden, this section was decidedly 'grey'.

I had to check it out because I recently watched this movie, and I wanted to see if there were any similarities. But alas, there wasn't a raccoon or cat to be found. Not even a dancing Edie.

No comments: